Feeling that we are supported is self-supportive.
Build a network of support both personally and professionally.
We become vulnerable to stress when we are feeling lonely or isolated.
Note down your network of support and identify any areas where you feel improvements could be made.
Improvements may include things like:
- Spending time with the people that you love and enjoy being around. Friends and family members can help enormously against the stressors of life.
- Keeping in regular contact with those that motivate you to make the positive changes that you desire.
- Make time for creative activities.
- Always having someone in your life that you feel you can talk too about anything.
- Connecting with people that have similar goals and interests.
- Building a professional support network.
Irrespective of how we feel, when we help others feel good, we good about ourselves.